Kids World Academy provides a clean, safe and educational environment for children and their families. In each classroom, children develop skills that promote physical, emotional, social and intellectual growth. We believe in being supportive of our parents, and we welcome their positive involvement at Kids World Academy. We further believe that within our environment, children can thrive and have the opportunity to blossom into responsible and contributing members of our society.
The Kids World Academy staff are courteous, professional and they love kids. We require on-going training for our staff through continuing education classes administered by the state of TN, orientation videos, and in-house training. All of our full-time staff are trained in First Aid and CPR. To ensure a safe and nurturing environment, all Kids World Academy employees have undergone a background check and fingerprinting by the state.
- Daycare hours are 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Tuition is to be paid in advance every Monday. There will be a fee of $20 for payments made after Tuesday 9:00 am.
- There will be a fee of $1/minute for children picked up after 6:00 pm.
- There is an annual non-refundable registration fee of $55 per family.
- Charges will still accumulate if your child(ren) is/are absent anytime during the week including any planned vacations by you (the parent), and holidays that fall on weekdays. This assures your child’s permanent slot, at the daycare, will not be filled.
- Lunch and two snacks are provided. Breakfast can also be provided for an additional fee to children arriving before 7:20 am.
- It is the daycare’s responsibility to report ANY signs of child abuse or neglect of a child, at any given time.
As a part of the registration packet, each family is provided a Kids World Academy policy handout. This handout describes all of the policies in more detail.